Here's what we do at Soundloft...
We offer professional in-house recording, mixing and mastering services. We’ve found ways to do more for less for artists and record labels by keeping our overhead costs low maximizing the capabilities of our staff while streamlining our technical processes. By doing so, we’ve been able to deliver the absolute best recording, mixing and mastering services without sacrificing our high standards of quality. By offering lower costs on our services, it has allowed our client base of business savvy artists, accredited producers and record labels to do the same with their own overhead. By getting the best recording, mixing and mastering results, our clients then have the opportunity to invest the money saved into other necessities for their musical endeavors such as: producing music videos, more songs, promoting their albums, developing promotional campaigns, and so much more.
It's time to reevaluate your thoughts on recording, mixing, mastering and where your production budget is going. SoundLoft Recording Studios gives you perfect place to start saving without sacrificing quality. In fact, our mixing and mastering services typically sound better than even the biggest name studios and mastering houses. So why spend more?
- Choose from whichever of our two plush studios fits your needs track recording capabilities in both studios
- Our engineers are experienced in accommodating everyone from aspiring artists to seasoned professional and celebrities.
- Multi-cue headphone system for customizable monitor mixes for each player
- Block & Lockout rates available w/engineer
- Blue Room Large enough to accommodate a full tracking session of a 5 or 6 piece band
- Producers and Record Labels can take advantage of our Block & Lockout Room Rates
- Work with an experienced mix engineer to get the most out of your recordings, bringing an outside set of ears and specialized skills to take your work to the next level
- Adjust the arrangements of your songs
- Hear your recordings in our acoustically tuned rooms through our high end monitoring systems
- Tune your vocals for that polished radio-ready sound
Our mastering will take your home or our professionally recorded tracks to a whole new level of amplitude, brilliance and commercial clarity that you’ve been looking for. When artists record or mix with us at Soundloft, our mastering services are available at our standard hourly rate.
- Adjusting Individual Frequencies
- Balancing Left and Right Stereo Channels
- Equalizing The Sound of Each Track
- Compressing and Limiting the Overall Sound Level
- Automating Compression and/or Equalization
- Add or Correct Improper Fades
- Set Spacing Between Tracks
- Using Noise Reduction and Sound Restoration if Needed
- Adding CD-Text Information (Artist, Title, Track Names, etc)
- Creation of a Master Disk
From time to time our clients look to use our facilities for more than just standard services. Our facilities are also available for:
- Listening Parties
- Music Video Shoots
- Birthday Parties
- Band Practices
- And many more applications